Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Fair Coin

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's Teaser comes from a book that just arrived at our library:





"That doesn't matter. The coin rearranges things when I make a wish." He squeezed his fingers around the cards, the plastic edges digging into his hand. "It changes things...and people. I know I can't prove any of it--"

Fair Coin, by E. C. Myers 

1 comment:

  1. wow, that sounds like something I would read! Making note of it :)

    Here is my TT

    http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/06/18/teaser-tuesday-reckless-by-cornelia-funke/

    ReplyDelete